Thursday, January 7, 2010

Make your own iPhone case! Coolest thing!

case-mate-total.jpg

Case Mate is probably one of the coolest cellphone accessory websites! The website came out with a new online design tool called I Make My Case. This enables iPhone users to create custom made cases using the designs of graphic artists such as: Joshua Davis, Anthony Yankovic, Hannah Stouffer, Shadow Chen, Deanne Cheuk, Matt W. Moore, Hannah Stouffer, Thomas Hooper, Nigel Dennis, Ray Frenden, and Chuck Anderson

make-my-case1.jpgmake-my-case2.jpg
A choices makes it easy to express creativity and individuality by choosing a background color, adding the various drawing elements and then finally by applying an effect, such as kaleidoscope or mirroring.

I tried this website out to see how it works and it's one of the coolest online design websites that
I've ever seen! I'm really amused by this and think that just for the fun of it everyone should try it out and if I had an iPhone I would definitely get a custom made case like this, I'm just waiting for them to come out with a program like this for the BLACKBERRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment